Lecturer Depending of Curriculum
Weekly classes 0+0+2
Control form Ongoing assessment
The course introduces the students to:
- CAD system Multisim xx - capabilities, working window, tools - purpose, setup; libraries and elements included therein; power supplies and measuring instruments.
- Construction and study of diode arresters, R-C differentiation and integration circuits, sizing of circuits, investigation of rectangular impulse generators.
- Design and research of combinational logic circuits.
- Design and study of logical memory circuits.
Main issues of the syllabus content:
- Introduction to CAD system Multisim xx.
- Power supplies and meters incorporated in the simulation software.
- Diode limiters. R-C differentiating and integrating chain. Generators of rectangular pulses.
- Design and study of combinational logic circuits.
- Design and study of sequential logic circuits.