The goal of the course is to expand the students' knowledge and skills for start-up and business development. The necessary prerequisites and approaches to identify potential users and analyze the characteristics of their needs are considered. Attention is drawn to the features of competitiveness, the establishment of a business plan, business sales strategies, the need for reporting and accounting. The classes are based on a large number of practical exercises aimed at consolidating and improving the presented theories and tasks.
Main issues of the syllabus content:
- Presentation planning and presentation of ideas
- Identifying business ideas and values
- Financial and material planning
- Definition of target markets and their characteristics
- Starting and developing a business